Got a vacancy? Advertise it here, for free!
MeasureCamp is happy to publish any analytics roles as long as they are supplied direct by the company doing the hiring, i.e. not via a recruitment agency (see below). We do not receive any commissions on positions filled for Client, Agency or Vendor side vacancies.
Send details to email@example.com.
For a small fee we’ll also publish your analytics vacancies. Email for details.
- Digital Analytics Director – eCommerce / London / £100,000 to £110,000 + Benefits
An amazing opportunity to join a market-leading eCommerce brand who are looking for a Director-level Web Analytics expert in their modern Central London office. In this role you will lead a medium to large team driving the successful growth of digital analytics.
- Web Analytics Manager – eCommerce – Adobe Analytics Implementation / West London or Hemel Hempstead / £50,000 – £60,000 + Car + Bonus
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, technical Web Analyst to join a new team at this brand-name high-street retailer. In this role you will take ownership of their bespoke SiteCatalyst implementation, becoming responsible for the constant development and testing of data capture, as well as leading the implementation of analytics tracking across the business’s various digital channels. As part of the role you will gather business requirements for analysis, reporting and testing across the Adobe Analytics suite of products.
- Senior Digital User Experience/Optimisation Manager – Financial Services / Central London / £55,000 – £75,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
If you are an experienced Optimisation professional who is looking for their first steps into Senior Management & Strategy, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. This brand-name financial services company are growing their Digital team exponentially adding a huge range of top-calibre Digital professionals, and as the Senior Digital User Experience & Optimisation Manager you will become a key player in the delivery of a streamlined digital Customer Experience for the company’s ever-growing digital customer-base.
- Social Media Analytics Manager – Financial Services / Central London / £45,000 – £55,000 + Extensive Benefits
This is the perfect opportunity for experienced hands-on Social Media Analysts to step up into their first management-level position, and experienced team-leads alike. As the Social Media Analytics Manager you will join this leading, customer-focused financial-services brand at a time of aggressive growth and be a key part in the building of a brand new advanced digital team. In this role you will be responsible for using Social Media Listening tools to deliver campaign insight to key stakeholders within the company.
- Product Analyst – Mobile/Web – Conversion Rate Optimisation / Central London / £30,000 to £40,000
This is a great time to join this rapidly growing tech start-up as are fast becoming a national brand. This is one of 4 new positions in their exciting Product Development & Analytics team, specialising in split testing (A/B and Multivariate), Web Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation. In this role you will become a vital cog in the machine, helping to streamline and optimise user journeys across Web, Mobile and App and striving to boost optimisation.
- Web Analyst / £34,700 / Central London
An international charity is looking for a Web Analyst to provide a range of services that include database systems management, campaign reporting, marketing analysis and insight-driven campaign planning. Through these services, the successful candidate is responsible for supporting the organisation in the development of marketing and communication strategies and in delivering excellent supporter care.
- Optimisation Consultant / £45,000 / South West London
An internationally renowned consultancy is looking for an Optimisation Consultant to join their growing team. In this role you will act as the main point of contact for clients and vendors to deliver state-of-the-art optimisation solutions to clients. You will also build and maintain exceptionally strong relationships with clients while advising them on how to apply quantifiable long term optimisation strategies to their websites.This position is a combination of project manager, conversion rate optimisation specialist, usability expert and marketing consultant; experience in these areas is required. The incumbent should also have a strong technical background to be able to troubleshoot and solve technical issues.
- Digital Analyst / £40,000 / East Midlands
A major consumer services organisation that operates a portfolio of websites is looking for an experienced Digital Analyst to work alongside their Web Analytics team to find out what is happening on their websites. The successful Digital Analyst will be responsible for using Google Analytics to create custom dashboards in order to report on web site performance.
CLIENT SIDE ROLES
- Online Analytics Manager / O2 (Telefónica UK) / Slough
- Snr. Web Analyst / Fits.me / London
- Digital Performance Analyst / Government Digital Service (GDS) / London / 3-6 mths contract
- Snr. Website Analyst / Thomas Cook Airlines / London
- Implementation Analyst / Nationwide Building Society / London
- Digital Optimisation Manager / Virgin Media / London / £40k
- Snr. Digital Analyst / Tesco / London
- Data Scientist / Tesco / London
AGENCY SIDE ROLES
- Digital Analyst / L3Analytics / London
- Snr. SEO Consultant / Mode Digital / London / £50k
- Jnr. Digital Analyst / Harvest Digital / £23-26k
- Head of Impact Measurement & Communications / Participle / London
- CRO Project Manager / Convertize / London / £35-45k + Bonus
- Digital Analyst / Annexe / London / £35k
- Lead Data Analyst / Axonn Media / London / £40k
- Content Optimisation Specialist / Axonn Media / London / £22k
- Strategic and Training Services Consultant / Webtrends / London / upto £45k