Got a vacancy? Advertise it here, for free!
MeasureCamp is happy to publish any analytics roles as long as they are supplied direct by the company doing the hiring, i.e. not via a recruitment agency (see below). We do not receive any commissions on positions filled for Client, Agency or Vendor side vacancies.
Send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a small fee we’ll also publish your analytics vacancies. Email for details.
- Conversion Analyst (MVT) – Luxury Retail, London (upto £30k)
- Web Analyst (CRO, Google Analytics) – Shoreditch (upto £35k)
- Web Analytics Manager (Webtrends) – Solihull (upto £40k)
- Web Analyst (Google Analytics) – Financial Services, London (upto £45k)
- Web Analytics Implementation Manager – Retail, London (upto £50k)
- Digital Data Planner (Coremetrics) – London (upto £55k)
- Senior Web Analyst (SiteCatalyst) – Media Agency, London (upto £60k)
- Mobile & Social Analyst (Omniture/SAS) – Travel , London (upto £60k)
- Snr Web Analyst (Google Analytics) – Strategy & Insight, Peterborough (upto £60k)
- Head of Digital Analytics – Sheffield (upto £60k)
- Customer Insight Manager (Google Analytics/SQL) – Global Dotcom, London (upto £65k)
- Head of Web Analytics – eCommerce, London (upto £65k)
- Director of Customer Analytics – Top 10 UK Brand, (upto £130k)
Client Side Roles
- Senior Digital Analyst – BBC, London
- e-Commerce Analyst – Dr Martens, London (upto £35k)
- Digital Support Insight Manager – Three, Maidenhead
- Business Intelligence Analyst – Finery, London
- Senior Web Analyst – Zurich Insurance Group, Swindon
- Web Analytics Manager – Aldermore Bank, Manchester
- Senior Digital Insight and Analytics Manager – Cancer Research, London
- Data Scientist, Analytics – Facebook, London
- Web Analyst – Wunderman, Denmark
- Analytics Manager – Expedia, London
- Digital Analyst (Technical) – Nordea, Copenhagen
- Search Engine Marketing Analyst – Trip Advisor, London
- Digital Analyst – TalkTalk, London
- <your job here>
Agency Side Roles